Proudly endorsed by New Hampshire Stonewall Democrats
For a Better Granite State
Join me in bringing about positive change in New Hampshire.
As a State Rep candidate, I am interested in hearing what concerns and interests you as a community member in Meredith & Gilford.
I’ll Take Your Voice To Concord
As State Representative, I want to ensure that New Hampshire becomes a state that is affordable and attracts and welcomes a robust, skilled workforce. My priority is listening first and understanding what Belknap County needs. I will take that message to Concord.
- Climate change is affecting our health and well being. We need to address this before it’s too late and can begin by ensuring clean air and water.
- We need to adequately fund our public education to serve younger generations.
- Belknap County has a thriving service industry but our current minimum wage is not sufficient to live on. We must be able to offer good-paying jobs to build a robust workforce.
- Finally, we need to make our district an affordable place for all generations to live.
- I have a Master’s degree and spent 20 years in higher ed, mostly as a university academic adviser. I love the Lakes Region and am committed to making it an even more wonderful place to live and work.